What we looking for?
Focused on innovative fields of drug development, digital healthcare, and precision medicine, we are on a promising way to becoming Taiwan and Asia Pacific’s new biomedicine R&D and investment hotspot. we welcome companies at various stages, venture capitals, and accelerators to station and partner with us in the NBRP. It is our belief that plentiful communication and share of experiences shall reproduce success models for all.
Why Taiwan ?
- BioHub integrates top-notch academic research, clinical capability, and local industries to achieve efficient commercialization, including quality PIC/S and GMP facilities for the world-leading ICT industry’s pharmaceutics and resources.
- Asia’s first-rate clinical healthcare strength: with access to national health insurance data, Taiwan Clinical Trial Consortium (TCTC) specializes in 13 therapeutic areas.
- Highly-educated, motivated and cost-effective workforce: 5,000+ graduates entering life-sciences yearly.
- Well established regulatory environment with strong respect to IP rights.
- A myriad of specialized biotech clusters established across the island within contact by Taiwan’s High Speed Rail (HSR) system.