Fast pass application and sample delivery rules:
1. Sequencing samples must be delivered before 10:00 a.m. on the working day the results will be uploaded before 17:30 on the same day.
2. The facility has the right to cancel urgent applications:
In case of annual instrument maintenance day/instrument temporary failure/personnel attending major meetings /oversupplied total number of urgent items/too many samples accumulated in the afternoon of the previous day and postpone to the time of the next morning. We'll announce it or notified individually.
3. Fast pass only guarantees the time for the output of the result, and cannot guarantee the quality of the result. (For example: after the sequencing result is output, it is found that the sample provided by the client has secondary structure problems, and the reagents need to be replaced and redo again, or the PCR product concentration is too high, causing the fluorescence signal to be too strong to be interpreted, and need to be diluted again ... etc.)
4. Only 80 fast pass samples will be accepted per working day.
5. Those who do not follow the requirements for sending samples will be excluded (for example, primer does not choose according to the regulations or uses incorrect tubes to hold samples, etc.)