- If users in Academia Sinica use Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) funds to pay for the use of facilities, the charge calculation will be based on the "Research institute outside Academia Sinica " fee standard
- Inflammation Core Facility Open House will be host on September 6, 2023. Registration is required for this free event. More information: Open House. You are cordially welcomed to attend. Registration link: https://forms.gle/W4LE2Tx4icHTcEuj6
The Inflammation core facility is to provide services on immune responses that are known to play important functions in many diseases.
- The major activity of this core is to provide multi-plex assay to measure mediator levels in patients’ sera. The other activity of this core is to analyse the immune cells in patients.
- We can also collaborate with other researcher on the skin mouse models.
- The core will provide service for glycan-binding proteins as these protein plays important roles in inflammation and immunity.
The Immune response (or inflammation) are relevant to a large number of subspecialties and may serve as a glue to bring biomedical researchers in many different disciplines together and promote to develop factional treatment on the inflammation-mediated diseases.
Thus, our core facility contribute a lot to develop understand or treatments of inflammation-mediated diseases.
Please acknowledge the Core Facility on your publications, as Inflammation Core Facility, IBMS, and inform the Core Facility with the bibliographical details of the publications. (E-mail: email@example.com)
We thank the Academia Sinica Inflammation Core Facility, IBMS for technical support. The core facility is funded by the Academia Sinica Core Facility and Innovative Instrument Project (AS-CFII-111-213).
- Dr. Lee, Yung-Ling (Institute of Biomedical Sciences)
- Dr. Lin, Yu-Ling (Agricultural Biotechnology Research Center)
- Dr. Lin, Kuo-I (Genomics Research Center)
- Dr. Lin, Yu-Jung (Research Center for Applied Sciences)
- Dr. Hu, Che-Ming (Institute of Biomedical Sciences)
- Dr. Chen, Shih-Yu (Institute of Biomedical Sciences)
- Dr. Kuo, Hung-Chih (Institute o Cellular and Organismic Biology)